The Santoku Japanese knife
Sharp, comfortable and easy to maintain, Stylver knives benefit from GOYON-CHAZEAU manufacturing quality.
The Santoku knife (which means “3 good things”), allows you to work with meat, fish and vegetables.
- 100% French handcraft production in our workshop
- Forged hardened blade in X50CrMov15 stainless steel ( 54-56HRC)
- Full blade cutting edge
- Both sides alveolated blade
- Razor sharpening
- 1 bolster
- Stainless steel hollow handle
- Professional mat finish, sandblasted handle
Sold in a black presentation box